For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to
give you hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24 (ESV)
The prosperity gospel is defined as a religious doctrine that claims the Bible teaches financial blessing is the will of God for Christians. Believing does NOT mean that you’ll receive a new car, a bank account full of money, a grand home, etc.
Believing means that God loves us and takes care of our needs!
- Mary believed in what the angel told her about the baby.
- Moses believed and led the Israelites out of Egypt
- Saul was blinded, believed and preached about the Son of God.
- Peter believed, left his boat and nets, and started fishing for men.
- Prosperity is simply the enormous worth of being a child of God!!
“To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” Acts 10:43 (ESV)
Do you believe that no matter what happens in life, God loves you?
RuthDo You Really Believe? Do you have a question: Questions Read it and Share it on DoYouReallyBelieve.com! Register to the site via email: Email registration
Discuss it and Like it at: Facebook